Established since 2008, Carlvis is a leading provider of business IT support and managed IT services. We work with over 150 organizations across Ghana. Our success and continued growth have been built on providing a truly unbeatable service, delivered by a motivated and highly-skilled team of engineers and consultants. We keep our customers’ IT systems running through our proactive IT support, and provide them with efficient and cost-effective IT, communication and connectivity services. Carlvis works hard to be a trusted partner to our customers. That’s why we’ve received over 112 five star reviews for our support and services.
We make it easy for organisations to move to managed IT services, or migrate their IT support to us from in-house staff or another provider. Our approach to IT ensures that our customers receive the right level of support and ongoing systems development. For each new customer we employ the following method:
• We undertake a thorough audit of their existing infrastructure, hardware and software.
• We take time to understand their business and how technology works for them.
• Our consultants and engineers put together a detailed report with an executive summary, highlighting the strengths and weaknesses of their IT setup, along with our recommendations.
• We work with customers to implement improvements – enhancing IT system reliability and performance.
• By monitoring systems around the clock and offering 24/7 support, our proactive approach stops potential problems from affecting customers’ operations.
• Moving forward, a Technical Account Manager will monitor the customer’s IT. They will keep you informed of new technologies and solutions that may allow businesses to run more efficiently.
We're in this business to help other small businesses grow and move forward. It's as simple as that. We're driven by the philosophy that if we help local businesses solve their IT issues so they can become more profitable and successful, then we will inherently grow along with them.
Chief Executive Officer